The Re-Entry Operations Unit assists community supervision bureaus within the region in ensuring individuals on community supervision have access to services in their county.
To ensure that re-entry staff assist field Parole Officers in the placement of those with specialized needs, ranging from serious medical illnesses to mental health concerns, and work closely with correctional facility staff to ascertain services needed by individuals upon their release to community supervision.
- Aid with Re-Entry fairs
- Substance abuse prevention services
- Anger management treatment
- Domestic violence accountability programs
- Mental health counseling
- Medical services
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Educational/vocational support
- Child support modification
- Entitlements (Medicaid, Public Assistance, SSA & food Stamps)
- Access to food pantries
- Veterans services
- NYS DMV identification
Email: [email protected]