Superintendent: Andrew Boyd
Adirondack Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Visitation Schedule: All incarcerated individuals may receive visits on both weekend days and Holidays.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited during visiting hours with respect to the Maximum Number of Visitors and Overcrowding Policy.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Report
Adirondack Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report June 2021