Collins Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period.
- Saturday and Sunday; Latest Arrival Time 8:00PM
- PIMS Level 1 & 2, one visit per week, Saturday only
- PIMS Level 3, Saturday visit and eligible for second visit 5:00PM-9:00PM Sundays
- Each week begins on a Saturday and ends on a Friday
Visitation Schedule: Incarcerated individuals with a DIN where the last digit is an odd number will be allowed visits on the odd date of each weekend. Incarcerated individuals with a DIN where the last digit is an even number will be allowed visits on the even date of each weekend. In instances where the 31st and 1st fall on the same weekend, the 1st will be considered an even date. The odd/even schedule will be waived for weekday holiday visiting.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) per visiting day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed per visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
- Request voluntary terminations from any visitor.
- Terminate visits for those incarcerated individuals who have received two (2) visits in the past thirty (30) days.
- Terminate visits for visitors who have traveled fifty (50) miles or less.
- Visits that started first that day will be terminated.