Green Haven Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 1:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week starts on a Friday and ends on a Thursday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visitation rotates in accordance with the below schedule according to last name (A-L, M-Z).
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
Special Considerations: Visitors will enter the Visitor Processing area through the side entrance (handicap entrance) and will be screened upon entering the Visitor Processing area
PREA Audit Report
Green Haven Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report July 2021