Wyoming Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:15AM to 3:15PM Weekends and Holidays Latest Arrival Time 2:15PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:15AM to 3:15PM Weekends and Holidays Latest Arrival Time 2:15PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Three plus lap child/Unlimited
Visiting Schedule: Wyoming Correctional Facility uses an “odd/even” visitation system based on the last digit of the inmate’s DIN. Inmates whose DIN ends in even number will have their visitation on Saturday or Sunday that ends in even number. Inmates whose DIN ends in odd number will have their visitation on Saturday or Sunday that ends in odd numbers. When the 31st falls on Saturday (odd), the 1st of the next month, Sunday will be considered an “even” day for visiting. Holidays that are celebrated in a weekday are open to visitation regardless of the inmate’s DIN.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first.