Wyoming Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:15AM to 3:15PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN on alternating weekends. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visits per Month: Four (4) per month on alternating weekend days. On holidays that fall during the week, all numbers are eligible to visit.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: If space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first.
Special Considerations: Wyoming has a lighted number system in the window of the Visit Hospitality Center to keep the process running smoothly and to help maintain social distancing.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Wyoming Correctional Facility PREA Audit Report, June 7, 2023