Woodbourne Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:15 AM - 2:45 PM Weekends & Holidays Latest arrival time 2:15 PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:15 AM-2:45 PM Weekends & Holidays Latest arrival time 2:15 PM Weekly Schedule is Monday through Sunday.
Number of Allowable Visits: One visit per scheduled day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Weekdays, three adults/Unlimited children under 17 depending on space
Weekends and Holidays, three adults/Maximum of four children under 17 depending on space
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In case of exceeding the visiting room capacity of 226 (including staff), security personnel will terminate visits in the following order:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) Those who have just concluded a Family Reunion Program visit.
3) Those who arrived first by personal transportation.
4) Those who are from out-of-state.
5) Those who came by way of bus, van or free bus.
PREA Audit Report (2020)
March 30, 2020 Final PREA Report
Woodbourne Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, March 30, 2020