Woodbourne Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:15AM to 2:45PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday
Visitation Schedule: See attached schedule
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In case of exceeding the visiting room capacity (including staff), security personnel will terminate visits in the following order:
- Request voluntary termination from any visitor
- Those who have just concluded a Family Reunion Program visit.
- Incarcerated individuals who are on their second visit for the day.
- Visitors who arrived first by personal transportation.
- Those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first. The Watch Commander should give special consideration to visitors who are from out of state. NOTE: Visitors will have a minimum of 3 hours to visit prior to being asked to leave.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Woodbourne Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, March 30, 2020