Woodbourne Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 1/5/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:15AM to 2:45PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday
Visitation Schedule: See attached schedule
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per scheduled day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Two (2) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In case of exceeding the visiting room capacity (including staff), security personnel will terminate visits in the following order:
- Request volunteer termination from any visitor
- Those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first. The Watch Commander should give special consideration to visitors who are from out of state. NOTE: Visitors will have a minimum of 3 hours to visit prior to being asked to leave.
- Those who have just concluded a Family Reunion Program visit.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Woodbourne Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, March 30, 2020