Wende Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 9:00AM to 3:15PM Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 3:15PM Weekends and Holidays, Latest Arrival Time 2:15PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 9:00AM to 3:00PM Sunday to Saturday Latest Arrival Time 2:15PM
RMU 9:00AM to 2:15PM Weekends and Holidays Latest Arrival Time 1:30PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Seven Visitors Monday to Thursday; Three visitors Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays not including lap children/Unlimited
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Visitors within a 100 mile radius are asked to leave first in the order of the original arrival time.