Watertown Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:00AM to 2:30PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:00AM to 2:30PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:00PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Limited only by the institutions schedule, space and personnel requirements.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: Factors considered prior visit termination due to overcrowding are distance a visitor has traveled and the length of the visit that has been in progress, determined by the Watch Commander.