Washington Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 8/5/2020
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 2:00PM (Latest arrival time 1:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekends and holidays will be split/divided using the last number in the inmates DIN number. See attached schedule.
Number of Allowable Visits per Week: One (1) per visiting day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.