Sullivan Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visitation will run Saturday A-L, Sunday M-Z, then alternate each weekend (i.e. Saturday M-Z, Sunday A-L). See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
- All visitors will bring their own face mask. All face masks may be surgical type, N95 or homemade. Masks may not contain any derogatory, inflammatory or political statements. Note: Facial masks with a one-way valve are not permitted.
- Two (2) hour max visit only if someone is waiting in the processing area.
PREA Audit Reports
Sullivan Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, March 30, 2020