Sullivan Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 8/22/2022
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit, CAR and Diversion Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU, CAR and Diversion are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Effective July 16, 2022 visitation is open daily to all incarcerated individuals
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
- Two (2) hour max visit only if someone is waiting in the processing area.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Sullivan Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, March 30, 2020