Riverview Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:00AM to 3:00PM weekends and holidays; latest arrival time 2:30PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting: Incarcerated individuals in SHU are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period. Visiting times are 8:00AM to 3:00PM weekends and holidays; latest arrival time 2:30PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Four/Seven with prior approval.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: The following procedure will be followed when terminating visits due to lack of available space in the Visit Room:
1) Staff will ask for volunteers first.
2) Local visitors, those living within a 50-mile radius, are asked to voluntarily terminate their visit.
3) We then use a first in, first out basis to terminate visits.
Note: Special consideration is given by the Watch Commander to visitors who are from out of state or who have been given special permission for multiple visitors.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Report
Riverview Correctional Facility Audit Report
PREA Audit Report, October 27, 2017
Riverview Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report
Riverview Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report July 2021