Superintendent: Linda Carrington-Allen
Queensboro Correctional Facility is a minimum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 01/02/2024
Visiting Days: Weekends
Visiting Hours: 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Visitation Schedule: Visitation is available for General Population incarcerated individuals only. Temporary Release incarcerated individuals are not permitted visits except under exceptional circumstances.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page