Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility is a minimum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Visitation Schedule: Visitation is divided by Platoons every other weekend. Saturdays will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an odd number. Sundays will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an even number. See attached schedule.
See attached policies specific to SHOCK.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave, taking into consideration incarcerated individuals who have not had a visit in six (6) months, and distance traveled by visitor(s).