Mid-State Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours:
Weekends and Holidays 8:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
SDP (Orientation, Phase I and Phase II) and Special Housing: One non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period.
SDP (Phase III): Two (2) non-legal visits within a seven (7) day period.
Each period begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Visitation is available weekends and Holidays for all incarcerated individuals. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: Two (2)
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap. **Any requests for additional visitors outside the policy should be made in writing to the Facility Superintendent no less than 7 days prior to the anticipated visit date.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: If space considerations require termination of visits:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, local visitors (1 hour or less travel time) who have been visiting for three (3) hours or more will be asked to leave on a first in, first out basis
PREA Audit Reports
Mid-State Correctional Facility PREA Audit Report 2021
Mid-State Correctional Facility PREA Audit Report November 2021
Mid-State Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report
Mid-State Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report July 2019
Mid-State Correctional Facility Audit Report
PREA Audit Report, April 8, 2016