Superintendent: Michael D'Amore
Marcy Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 01/02/2024
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: The termination of visits remains our least desirable option to alleviate overcrowding. The Watch Commander will evaluate all possible options prior to his/her directing the termination of a visit
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If there are not enough volunteers, any visitors that have been visiting for three (3) hours or more will be asked to leave on a first in, first out basis.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page