Marcy Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 1/5/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN and first letter of last name. See attached schedule.
2022 Visitation Schedule (revised 6/14/22)
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: The termination of visits remains our least desirable option to alleviate overcrowding. The Watch Commander will evaluate all possible options prior to his/her directing the termination of a visit
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If there are not enough volunteers, visits will be terminated on the basis of "first in/first out" after a minimum of three (3) hours before termination.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page