Lakeview Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility is a minimum security level facility for males and females.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. SHU visitation occurs on Saturdays. IASAT visitation occurs on Sundays.
2021 Visitation Schedule (updated April 2021)
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: Shock incarcerated individuals get one visit every two (2) weeks
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap. No cross visits allowed.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
- If necessary, two (2) hour visiting time slots may be instituted to allow for all visitors to maintain family ties.
- All persons must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the visit area.
- All persons must provide their own mask and it must be worn at all times.
- All areas will practice social distancing