Superintendent: Stephen Brandow
Hudson Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 01/02/2024
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Visitation Schedule: Saturday visitation will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an even number. Sunday visitation will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an odd number.
Holiday visitation is open to all incarcerated individuals. Incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an even number will have visitation between 9:00AM and 12:00PM. Incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an odd number will have visitation between 12:00PM and 3:00PM
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
Note: Visits will be a minimum of three hours. Any visitor that arrived at Hudson Correctional Facility via a contracted bus company will not be terminated regardless of arrival time.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Hudson Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report September 2020