Hudson Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 1/5/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Visitation Schedule: Saturday visitation will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an even number. Sunday visitation will be for incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an odd number.
Holiday visitation is will be open to all incarcerated individuals. Incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an even number will have visitation between 9:00AM and 12:00PM. Incarcerated individuals with a DIN ending with an odd number will have visitation between 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
Note: Visits will be a minimum of three hours. Any visitor that arrived at Hudson Correctional Facility via a contracted bus company will not be terminated regardless of arrival time.
PREA Audit Reports
Hudson Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report September 2020