Hale Creek ASACTC is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 1:30PM)
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visitation is divided into specific segments of the population by the last digit of the DIN number of the incarcerated individual scheduled. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, local visitors who travel one hour or less, who have been visiting for two (2) hours or more, will be asked to leave. This will be done on a first-in, first-out basis.
3) Next, any visitors that have been visiting for three (3) hours or more will be asked to leave. Visitors who have traveled via bus or out of state (100 miles or more) will be the last to be terminated.
Special Considerations: Visitor parking will be designated.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Hale Creek Correctional Facility Audit Report 2021
PREA Audit Report, November 13, 2021
Hale Creek Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report
Hale Creek Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report April 2019
Hale Creek Correctional Facility Audit Report
PREA Audit Report, April 12, 2016