Hale Creek ASACTC is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 1:30PM)
Visitation Schedule: Visiting will be split/divided during the four (4) weekends per month using the last number in the incarcerated individuals DIN number. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, local visitors who travel one hour or less, who have been visiting for two (2) hours or more, will be asked to leave. This will be done on a first-in, first-out basis.
3) Next, any visitors that have been visiting for two (2) hours or more will be asked to leave.
Special Considerations: Visitor parking will be designated. Visitors will be identified and calling into the Hospitality Center. Social distancing and masks required for all visitors.
PREA Audit Reports
Hale Creek Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report April 2019