Superintendent: Joey Clinton
Groveland Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 01/02/2023
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
Visitation Schedule: Incarcerated individuals with DINs ending in odd numbers will be allowed visitors on odd calendar days. Incarcerated individuals with DINs ending in even numbers will be allowed visitors on even calendar days. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Month: Two (2) visits per month
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
- When the visiting room reaches capacity, visitor processing will cease until approximately 11:45AM. An announcement will be made for volunteers to leave first.
- If there are no volunteers, visitors who arrived first and live within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the facility and have visited for at least two (2) hours will be the next group asked to leave.
- Visitors who have visited a minimum of two (2) hours will be terminated on a first in first out basis will be last group to be asked to leave.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page