Greene Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
- 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Earliest arrival time 7:30AM, Latest arrival time 12:30PM)
- 5:00PM to 9:00PM (Latest arrival time 7:30PM)
- No Sunday night visits during a holiday week
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period from 5:00PM to 9:00PM, Saturdays (Latest arrival time 7:30PM). The seven (7) day period is defined as Saturday to Friday.
PIMS Level 3 incarcerated individuals may receive an extra visit on Wednesdays from 5:00PM to 9:00PM (Latest arrival time 7:30PM)
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per visiting day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, local visits will be asked to leave taking into consideration the three (3) hour limit.