Greene Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours for General Population: 9:00AM to 3:30PM (Earliest arrival time 7:30AM, Latest arrival time 12:30PM)
Special Housing Unit/Residential Rehabilitation Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU/RRU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period. Each week begins on a Saturday and ends on a Friday. Visiting Hours: 5:00PM to 9:00PM, Saturdays (Latest arrival time 7:30PM).
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per visiting day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, local visitors will be asked to leave taking into consideration the three (3) hour limit.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page