Green Haven Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 1:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week starts on a Friday and ends on a Thursday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visitation rotates in accordance with the below schedule according to last name (A-L, M-Z).
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
Special Considerations: Visitors will enter the Visitor Processing area through the side entrance (handicap entrance) and will be screened upon entering the Visitor Processing area