Franklin Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/4/2020 - VISITATION TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED EFFECTIVE 12/30/20 AT 3PM
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by the last digit of the DIN. See attached schedule.
Number of Allowable Visits: Two (2) per month
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
PREA Audit Report
Franklin Correctional Facility Final PREA Report, April 16, 2020