Five Points Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 2/8/2022
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM). Visitors will have a minimum of three (3) hours to visit unless the visit starts after 12:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekday visitation will operate normally. Weekend visits will operate on an odd/even schedule by last number of DIN as follows:
- Incarcerated individuals whose DIN ends in an odd number can receive visits on Saturday
- Incarcerated individuals whose DIN ends in an even number can receive visits on Sunday
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors will be allowed to visit.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Five Points Correctional Facility PREA Audit Report - June 23, 2022