Five Points Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/4/2020
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM). Visitors will have a minimum of three (3) hours to visit unless the visit starts after 12:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekday visitation will operate normally. Weekend visits will operate on an odd/even schedule by last number of DIN as follows:
- Incarcerated individuals whose DIN ends in an odd number can receive visits on Saturday
- Incarcerated individuals whose DIN ends in an even number can receive visits on Sunday
Number of Allowable Visits per Week: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors will be allowed to visit.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.