Fishkill Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:20 AM-3:00 PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:15 PM
RMU 8:30AM to 2:00PM Weekends and Holidays for non-ambulatory inmates. Latest Arrival Time 1:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period):
RMU 8:30AM to 2:00PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 1:00PM
SHU 5:00PM to 9:00PM Saturdays Only
PIMS Level 1,2 5:00PM to 9:00PM Saturdays Only
PIMS Level 3 5:00PM to 9:00PM Saturdays 10:00AM to 2:00PM Sundays
SHU/Long-term Keeplock schedule begins on a Saturday and ends on a Friday.
Number of Allowable Visits: Three adults, no children/Two adults with children/Children under 16 do not count toward two visit limit
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Three adults, unlimited number of children under 18 years of age/ Unlimited. Can request extra visitors under special circumstances (out of state visitors, etc.)
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.