Fishkill Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
- General Population: 8:15AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:15PM)
- Regional Medical Unit (RMU): 8:30AM to 2:00PM (Latest arrival time 1:00PM)
- Residential Rehabilitation Unit (RRU) and Special Housing Unit (SHU): 5:00PM – 9:00PM Please Note: RRU/SHU visitation is on Saturdays only.
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN. Holiday visitation is open to all incarcerated individuals, regardless of DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visits per Week: One (1) per week plus holidays
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap. Extra visitors may be requested in advance under special circumstances (out of state visitors, etc.)
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page