Eastern NY Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 1/5/2022
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours:
- Incarcerated individuals in SHU, PIMS level I & II, are allowed one (1) non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period.
- Incarcerated individuals in SHU, PIMS level III, are allowed two (2) non-legal visits within a seven (7) day period.
- Visitation for Special Housing incarcerated individuals is 9:00AM to 2:30PM daily (including weekends)
- Each week starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
Visitation Schedule: Visiting is divided into four separate groups based on the last 2 digits of an incarcerated individual's DIN. Incarcerated individuals will be permitted a visit only on the days designated for their DIN. The four groups are DIN’s ending in 00-24, 25-49, 50-74 and 75-99. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1)
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave, taking into consideration incarcerated individuals who have not had a visit in six (6) months, and distance traveled by visitor(s).
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page