Coxsackie Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/4/2020 - VISITATION TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED EFFECTIVE 12/23/2020
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:15PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit every (7) days during regular visitation hours and days.
Visitation Schedule: A-L, M-Z weekend rotation. See attached schedule.
Number of Allowable Visits per Week: One (1) visit per day (not including legal visits)
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day (not including legal visits)
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave first.
3) Special Visits are terminated before any others.
Special Considerations: All visitors, incarcerated individuals and staff will be required to wear a mask during processing and during the visit. Masks may be temporarily removed for processing, and while eating items from the vending machine. Masks must not have any pictures, writings or sayings on them. If a visitor does not have a mask, the visit may be denied.