Clinton Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday
SHU/APPU/SNU/ IPC/VPC 8:30AM to 3:00PM Latest arrival 2:00PM
Visitation Schedule: Weekday visitation will continue as normal. Weekend visitation will be determined by the first letter of the incarcerated individual’s last name. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
PREA Audit Reports
Clinton Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit, March 29, 2020