Clinton Annex is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 10/16/2020
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
SHU/APPU/SNU/ IPC/VPC 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Visitation Schedule: Weekday visitation will continue as normal. Weekend visitation will be determined by the first letter of the inmate’s last name. See attached schedules
Visitation Schedule (August 2020 - October 2020)
Visitation Schedule (November 2020 - January 2021)
Number of Allowable Visits per Week: One (1) visit per inmate per day
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per inmate per day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
PREA Audit Report
Clinton Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit, March 29, 2020