Clinton Annex is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:30AM to 3:00PM Monday to Friday Weekends/Holidays
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:30AM to 2:30PM Sunday through Saturday
SHU/APPU/SNU/ IPC/VPC 8:30AM to 2:30PM; Latest arrival 2PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during business hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Four/Unlimited
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.
PREA Audit Report
Clinton Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit, March 29, 2020