Cayuga Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:30AM to 3:30PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:30 pm
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): SHU 8:30AM to 3:30PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:30PM
S-BLOCK 5:30PM to 9:30PM Saturday and Sunday; Latest Arrival Time 8:30PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Three adults, Three lap children and infants/Unlimited Visitors may leave & other visitors are permitted to visit. Once a visitor leaves, they will not be permitted to visit the same inmate again.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) All visitors have a minimum of three (3) hours to visit.
2) An announcement will be made for volunteers to leave first.
3) If no volunteers, those visitors who travel within 100 mile radius from the facility will be asked to leave.
4) Visitors on buses and/or transportation vans from the NYC area will not be terminated.