Cayuga Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 8/5/2020
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:30PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last digit of the DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Incarcerated individuals may have multiple visits on one (1) day if space is available.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap. Once a visitor leaves, they will not be permitted to visit the same inmate again.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) All visitors have a minimum of three (3) hours to visit.
2) An announcement will be made for volunteers to leave first.
3) If visits need to be terminated, consideration will be given to distance of travel and date of last visit.