Cayuga Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/10/2020 - VISITATION TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED EFFECTIVE 12/8/2020 AT 3PM
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 3:30PM (Latest arrival time 2:30PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are currently divided into specific segments of the population by the first letter of the incarcerated individual’s last name. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Incarcerated individuals may have multiple visits on one (1) day if space is available.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap. Once a visitor leaves, they will not be permitted to visit the same inmate again.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) An announcement will be made for volunteers to leave first.
2) If visits need to be terminated, consideration will be given to distance of travel and date of last visit.