Bedford Hills Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for females.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM Monday to Friday Weekends/Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 3:00 PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:30 AM to 3:30PM; Latest Arrival Time 2:45PM; Each week starts on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
PREA Audit Reports
PREA Audit Report, November 21, 2018
PREA Audit Report, November 6, 2015