Bare Hill Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 7:30AM to 3:00PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:00 PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 7:30 AM to 3:00PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest arrival time 2:00 PM
SHU/Long Term Keeplock schedule: Sunday through Saturday
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Three adults and one small child can visit at one time/Unlimited
Visiting Schedule: Inmates with the last number of DIN 0-4 visit on Saturday & Inmates with last number of DIN 5- 9 visits on Sunday. This rotates every weekend. NOTE: Visits on holidays are not held to this schedule.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) When the visiting room reaches capacity an announcement will be made for volunteers to leave first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Terminations occur after 11:00AM.
PREA Audit Report
Bare Hill Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit Report, May 1, 2020
PREA Audit Report, June 21, 2017