Superintendent: Dennis Bradford
Bare Hill Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days (Latest arrival time 2:00PM). Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Weekend visits are divided into specific segments of the population by the last digit of the incarcerated individual’s DIN. Holiday visitation is open to all incarcerated individuals, regardless of DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits: Four (4) visits per month based on facility schedule
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Terminations occur after 11:00AM.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Bare Hill Correctional Facility PREA Audit Report, July 22, 2023
Bare Hill Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit Report, May 1, 2020
PREA Audit Report, June 21, 2017