Bare Hill Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 7:30AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during regular visitation hours and days (Latest arrival time 2:00PM). Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by alpha (first letter of last name: A-F, G-L, M-R, S-Z). See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Two (2) visits per month based on facility schedule
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Terminations occur after 11:00AM.
PREA Audit Reports
Bare Hill Correctional Facility PREA Final Audit Report, May 1, 2020
PREA Audit Report, June 21, 2017