Auburn Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE APRIL 28, 2021
Visiting Days: Daily (including weekends)
Visiting Hours: 9:00AM to 3:10PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM). Visitors will have a minimum of three (3) hours to visit unless early termination is needed, or the visit began after 12:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven (7) day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday
Visitation Schedule: Visiting will be divided by one quarter of the alphabet each day. Each incarcerated individual will have the opportunity for two (2) weekend visits per month. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
- Visitors having had one or more visits during the previous seven days will be required to terminate on a “first come, first to leave” basis.
- If further room is needed, the local visitors (those residing within a sixty (60) mile radius) will be required to terminate their visits on a “first come, first to leave” basis.
- If further space is required, the first visits of the day will be required to terminate until everyone seeking to enter has been accommodated.
PREA Audit Reports
Auburn Correctional Facility Final PREA Audit Report, May 6, 2020