Attica Correctional Facility is a maximum security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:45 AM to 3:00PM Monday to Sunday; Latest Arrival Time 2:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 9:30AM to 2:30PM Monday to Sunday; Latest Arrival Time 1:30PM
Number of Allowable Visits: General population may visit any day of the week. However, if an inmate receives two (2) or more visits during the weekday, he will not be allowed visits on the weekend.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Three (not including a child 1 year or younger)/Allowed up to two split visits a day.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Closest visitor in 100 mile radius of the facility that arrived first will be terminated to alleviate overcrowding.