Albion Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for females.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation schedule effective 8/5/2020
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are divided into specific segments of the population by last two (2) digits of the inmate's DIN. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Visits over 100 miles are excluded.