Albion Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for females.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 12/22/2022
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours Incarcerated individuals in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Visitation Schedule: Visits are determined by the first letter of the incarcerated individual’s last name. See attached schedule.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: One (1) visit per scheduled visit day
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Visitors who travelled over one-hundred (100) miles are excluded.
For additional visitation information, please visit the DOCCS Visitors Page
PREA Audit Reports
Albion Correctional Facility Final PREA Report
Albion Correctional Facility Final PREA Report September 2020
Albion Correctional Facility Audit Report
PREA Audit Report, April 22, 2017