Albion Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for females.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visiting Days & Hours: 8:00AM to 2:30PM Weekends and Holidays; Latest Arrival Time 2:00PM
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours (Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven day period): 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM One non-legal visit per week, Sunday through Saturday; Latest Arrival Time 2:00PM
Number of Allowable Visits: Unlimited number of visits during visiting hours.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit/Day: Five/Unlimited
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, those visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave. Visits over 100 miles are excluded.