Adirondack Correctional Facility is a medium security level facility for males.
Every facility has a variety of programs to help incarcerated individuals, which can include:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Anger Management Programs
- Educational/Vocational Programs
- Family Development Programs
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Library and Law Library Services
- Recreational Programs
- Religious Services
- Sex Offender Treatment Programs
- Temporary Release Programs
- Trauma Programs
- Transitional Services Programs
- Veterans Services
- Volunteer Services and Programs
Visitation information effective 4/13/21 - VISITATION WILL RESUME EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:00AM to 3:00PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Visitation Schedule: All incarcerated individuals may receive visits on both weekend days and Holidays.
Maximum Number of Visits per Day: Unlimited during visiting hours with respect to the Maximum Number of Visitors and Overcrowding Policy.
Maximum Number of Visitors per Visit: Three (3) visitors and one (1) child under the age of five (5) will be allowed to visit. The child must sit on an adult’s lap.
Visiting Room Overcrowding Policy: In the event that space considerations require termination of visits, the following procedure will be followed:
1) Request voluntary termination from any visitor first.
2) If no volunteers, visitors who arrived first will be asked to leave.